The General Assembly
1. Reaffirms its resolution 110 (II) and 290 (IV) paragraph 8, which condemn all propaganda against peace and recommend the free exchange of information and ideas as one of the foundations of good-neighbourly relations between the peoples;
2. Declares that such propaganda includes :
(1) Incitement to conflicts or acts of aggresssion;
(2) Measures tending to isolate the peoples from any contact with the outside world, by preventing the Press, radio and other media of communication from reporting international events, and thus hindering mutual comprehension and understanding between peoples;
(3) Measures tending to silence or distort the activities of United Nations in favour of peace or to prevent their peoples from knowing the views of other States Members.