A document obtained by Judicial Watch shows that a member of the U.S. National Security Council, Mehdi K. Alhassani (photo), is affiliated to the Muslim Brotherhood.
We already knew for
• Huma Abedin, who was deputy chief of staff to Hillary Clinton at the State Department;
• Farah Pandith, the State Department delegate to Muslim communities;
• Arif Alikhan, assistant to Janet Napolitano, Department of Homeland Security;
• Imam Mohamed Magid, member of the DHS Countering Violent Extremism Working Group;
• Mohamed Elibiary, Department of Homeland Security advisor;
• Eboo Patel, member of the Advisory Council on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships;
• Rashad Hussain, advisor to President Obama on Sharia law, his Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference;
• Salam al-Marayati, advisor to President Obama, member of the U.S. delegation to the OSCE.
Moreover, the renowned intellectual Louay Safi - a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and, as such, of the Syrian National Council - is a former Pentagon advisor.
For more information: “Links between Muslim Brotherhood and Obama administration”, Translation Alizée Ville, Voltaire Network, 10 November 2013.